[sparkscoffee] Re: [aranet] Re: Japan Begins Purposely Dumping 100s Of To...

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 15:59:53 -0400 (EDT)

JS
Speaking of assholes, how many rockets and how much cost to shoot 600
tons of nuke water daily into the sun and would you like to handle the
Geees.

Comrade B

In a message dated 5/24/2014 3:02:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

One answer would be to shoot the waste into the sun.  Launch  technology is
so good now that with the emergency jettison system, the odds of
catastrophic failure on launch are pretty  minimal. If this policy were
adopted, our
nuclear waste problem would be solved. Of course the  "environmental"
assholes would go ballistic. But that's apolitical problem  that any faculty
lounge prognosticator should be able to deal with.

JS

 Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 09:07:24 -0700
From: xgeorge@xxxxxxx
To:  aranet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aranet] Japan Begins Purposely Dumping  100s Of Tons Of
Radioactive Water From Fukushima Into The  Pacific

Japan Begins Purposely Dumping 100s Of Tons Of  Radioactive Water From
Fukushima Into The Pacific

By Michael  Snyder, on May 22nd, 2014

According to the Japan Times, Tepco  released 560 tons of radioactive water
into the Pacific on Wednesday, and  Tepco says that
for the foreseeable future we should expect another  100 tons of
radioactive water to be released into the ocean every single  day…
And it has been documented that radioactive material from  Fukushima has
been getting into the seafood being sold in North  America.

For example, back in 2012 the Vancouver Sun reported that  cesium-137 was
being discovered in a very high percentage of the fish that  Japan was
selling to Canada…

• 73 percent of the mackerel

•  91 percent of the halibut

• 92 percent of the sardines

• 93  percent of the tuna and eel

• 94 percent of the cod and  anchovies

• 100 percent of the carp, seaweed, shark and  monkfish

So why was radiation testing for seafood subsequently shut  down in Canada?

Since that time, as I detailed in one of my  previous articles, a high
school student up in Canada tested seafood  bought at local grocery stores
for radioactive contamination.   What she found was absolutely stunning…

A Canadian high school  student named Bronwyn Delacruz never imagined that
her school science  project would make headlines all over the world.
But that is  precisely what has happened.  Using a $600 Geiger counter
purchased  by her father, Delacruz measured seafood bought at local grocery
stores
for radioactive contamination.  What she discovered was  absolutely
stunning.  Much of the seafood, particularly the  products that were made in
China,

tested very high for  radiation.  So is this being caused by nuclear
radiation  from Fukushima?  Is the seafood that we are eating going to give us
cancer
and other diseases?

Above are brief excerpts, for  complete article go here:

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/japan-begins-purposely-dumping-100
s-of-tons-of-radioactive-water-from-fukushima-into-the-pacific?utm_source=fe
edly&utm_reader=feedly&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=japan-begins-purposely-du
mping-100s-of-tons-of-radioactive-water-from-fukushima-into-the-pacific

_The #1 Worst Carb  Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that  Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5380ec712a8136c705322st03vuc)
_FixYourBloodSugar.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5380ec712a8136c705322st03vuc)