[sparkscoffee] Re: Zionist organization releases another beheading video

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:04:12 -0400

Sure you did (emphasis added):

Ron Ristad
Sep 14 (2 days ago)
SITE Intelligence Group,* the same private Israeli Zionist company* that
released the two previous ISIS beheading videos has just released another,
this time of UK journalist David Cawthorne Haines. It's identical to the
first two, including the same executioner who speaks English with a
pronounced British accent.

All these videos were posted by SITE, but they don't tell you that on the
news.