[sparkscoffee] Re: Yeah, Let's Make It All About Racism

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 14:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

RR
I am the exclusive commy here, how dare you credit anyone else with that honor?
I always
thought there were lots of Federally ownerd parks and land for homesteadying?
If you are
right then you are right, thanks for straightening me out.

Comrade B

Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:28:09 -0600
From: ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Yeah, Let's Make It All About Racism

RG,
This is why I stay here. If I didn't actually hear stuff like this from people
I know then I wouldn't believe this level of stupidity existed.

-RR

CLIVEN BUNDY

Having the ability to reduce a massive in-your-face land grab to be nothing
more than about racism is no ordinary task, it certainly takes a very special
type of person to accomplish the mission, a person with no shame, no scruples
nor common sense for that matter. In fact you have to be clinically insane or
otherwise it wouldn’t even occur to you.

Making a major land grab seem all about racism is like witnessing a rape taking
place while you’re complaining about the victim’s clothing “Wait, is that fur
she’s wearing? Oh my god, how dare she!” You perceive all of the victim's cries
for help as mere noise because you're just too busy judging her wardrobe. You
see, we’ve always known that we’re living in the twilight zone and that the age
of reason is long gone. We’ve always known that, but now we have proof.

What’s even more insane about this is observing all the Obama supporters, the
"leftists", calling for drone strikes on Cliven Bundy’s family and their
sympathizers. Let’s not forget that these are the same people that were
screaming bloody murder when Bush was bombing innocent people into pieces. They
opposed violence time-and-time again, but not because they recognized the evil
immorality of massacring innocent people. Instead they wished to hold the moral
high ground on those futile republicans they saw merely as retarded rednecks.
The irony however is that those same “sophisticated" anti-war leftists are now
asking for the massacre and decimation of the innocent, only they keep
pretending to have the moral high ground by doing so. as you can observe in
these tweets. Luckily these tweets took place before that racism psy-op
happened, otherwise they would’ve been asking for the atomic bomb.

The minute you learn to see beyond the lunacy you'll immediately realize that
you really don’t have to be an experienced fraud detective to recognize that
this is nothing but a classic con-job that consists of faking an internal enemy
to cause everyone to start blaming everyone and chasing ghosts, creating enough
confusion to provide you the necessary diversion, and giving you the
opportunity to escape and get away with it, and with all the money or in this
case all the land.

http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014/5/9/yeah-lets-make-it-all-about-racism.html