[sparkscoffee] Re: Will Detroit Be The First Major Chinese City In The United States?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:31:29 -0400 (EDT)

RR & DR, JS and all anti communists
Finally came out from under that rock you were living? Thank you greatly for
this positive post proving I am right! and
you were wrong. Ruling with a communist iron fist is not always bad with the
kind of results that uplifts the whole country.
Communisim  works when ruled right. Captalisim fails when profitisim comes
first and patriotisim comes second which is
what I have been preaching. This time you did think, think, think even if you
don't realize it. Congradulations and thanks
again for a picking great post, only wish I did.. By the way RR I am not trying
to force you to think like me, feel free to
disagree with my response.

A proud Comrade B