[sparkscoffee] Re: Will Detroit Be The First Major Chinese City In The Un...

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 14:28:17 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 5/6/2014 12:37:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

RR & DR, JS and all anti  communists

  Communist China to the rescue.

Finally came out from under that rock?

  Thank you greatly for this  positive post proving I am right! and

you were wrong. Ruling with a communist iron fist is  not

   always bad with the  kind of results that uplifts the whole country.

Communisim  works when ruled right. Captalisim fails  when

  profitisim comes  first and patriotisim comes second which is

what I have been preaching. This time you did think,  think,

   think even if you don't  realize it. Congradulations and thanks

again for a picking great post, only wish I did.. By the way RR  I

   am not trying to force  you to think like me, feel free to

disagree with my response.

A proud Comrade B