[sparkscoffee] Re: Video - Spooky the Connections

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 12:18:30 -0400 (EDT)

DR
Standard Google and news media.

Comrade B

In a message dated 8/31/2014 11:25:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n1ea@xxxxxxxx writes:

There was a news story about an ISIS flag in St. Louis County, Missouri, so
 I used _www.google.com_ (http://www.google.com/)  or _www.ddg.gg_
(http://www.ddg.gg/)  to find  it.  I ran into that, I could not believe it.
They
teach them to  hate the Jew.
What search engine do you use?
73
DR
On Aug 31, 2014 2:35 PM, "Redacted sender _Sblumen123@aol.com_
(mailto:Sblumen123@xxxxxxx)  for DMARC" <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_
(mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

DR
What is your source of all these crazy craps?

Comrade B

In a message dated 8/22/2014 6:39:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_n1ea@arrl.net_ (mailto:n1ea@xxxxxxxx)  writes:

I was looking to find a video linking the Jews to ISIS and  Michael Brown
of St. Louis County, but I couldn't find it.  I found a  lot of Muslim Rap
Music and videos by black Muslims in USA.

But here not to be outdone is a conspiracy theory about Michael Brown  and
the New World Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP8HCr-srTU

And one to teach children to slaughter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxRuml3hWk

This is what we are facing.  Pretty bad.

73
DR