[sparkscoffee] Trump Hotel made with Chinese Steel

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 07:29:07 -0700

3rd Debate

Hillary:

There's only one of us on this stage who has actually shipped jobs to Mexico because that's Donald. He has shipped jobs to
12 countries including Mexico. But he mentioned China. And, you know, one of the biggest problems we have with China is
the illegal dumping of steel and aluminum into our markets. I have fought against that as a senator. I have stood up against
it as Secretary of State.

Donald has bought Chinese steel and aluminum. In fact, the Trump Hotel right here in Las Vegas was made with Chinese steel.
So he goes around with crocodile tears about how terrible it is. But he has given jobs to Chinese steelworkers, not American steelworkers.
That's the kind of approach that is just not going to work. We're going to pull the country together. We're going to have trade agreements
that we enforce. That's why I'm going to have a trade prosecutor for the first time in history. And we're going to enforce those agreements
and we're going to look for businesses to help us by buying American products.