[sparkscoffee] Re: The Titanic Revisited

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:08:20 -0700

You might be right. Next email addresses the election.

On 10/10/2016 10:58 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:

I'm probably wrong, but I suspect that Trump will win in a landslide if the election is not rigged. I suspect that if the election were today that Trump would win in a landslide even though the polls show Hillary is ahead. I certainly could be wrong. Just as the mainstream media has discounted Trump since the very beginning it would be a mistake to discount the power of the establishment and the mainstream media.