[sparkscoffee] Re: The Real Truth of Why Jesus Cleared the Temple

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <djringjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:35:20 -0400

RR,

You lose no moment to spread you favorite distortions.

The Temple Tax was an annual tax started in the book of Exodus of a half
sheckel.  It was not an entrance fee, per se to enter the temple, but I
don't know how or if receipts were issued. Women, girls and boys paid no
tax, but could worship at the temple.  Only men paid the tax.

I do know that the Temple Tax was not a regresive tax, the Jews wanted to
pay it and some continued to pay it even after the destruction of the
temple around 70 AD.

The Levites were the Jews who were set aside by their obedience to God's
laws and were the priests who were selected because of that historic
obedience as written about in Exodus.

RR, why don't you go to your local temple and enrole, you certainly will
get an education if you can learn over the brainwashing by the anti Jew
Internet sites you frequent.  Or have you started using an Onion router
(TOR) using the Dark Side of The Internet where for a sum of BitCoin you
buy death, drugs and misinformation galore. Misinformation is often free.

DR