[sparkscoffee] Re: The Most Hated Countries in the World

  • From: Richard Freedland <gadaoman2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:55:44 -0400

RR,

WHERE is the "poll" this garbage is based on?

If I understand correctly, you googled "most hated countries," found something
that agreed with your perceptions (Israel #2, USA#1), and then, without
checking its source or validity, immediately posted it on the net.

Sadly, this is not the first time you've done similar "research."

73,

Richard Freedland
Miami

Sent from my iPad.

On Oct 1, 2015, at 9:12 AM, Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Richard,
If you can find another poll that shows different results then by all means
post it.

I found this by googling "most hated countries" and this was the first hit
that came up. I did it because I was curious. The reason why I was curious is
because I have a friend who owns a tour company here in Costa Rica and he
told me that lately tourists from other countries have been expressing how
much they hate Americans. - Costa Ricans don't hate Americans or anybody else
- and he asked me why.

Why are you always so intent upon shooting the messenger? Is it because it
lists Israel as the second most hated country? The reason I listed it is
because I suspect there are similar reasons. Something like 1/3 of the
world's population are Muslims. I don't think Russians have much love for us.
Many Europeans are upset because the sanctions are hurting their economies
more than Russia. A great many Europeans are upset with the flood of
immigrants into their countries caused by the U.S. wars in Iraq, Syria,
Lybia, etc..

Yesterday for the first time the Palestinian flag was raised over the UN.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34398174

The only thing that has been stopping the UN from taking action against the
Israeli genocide of Palestinians is Obama's vote.

Yesterday Russia began airstrikes against ISIL in Syria. They will soon be
joined by China and Iran. U.S. airstrikes have only been targeting Assad's
troops, not ISIL. The U.S. has been aiding ISIL, not fighting them.

All this stuff is going on and most American are clueless.