[sparkscoffee] Re: The Day That Changed Our World - Exposing the 9 /11 Lies

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:40:40 GMT

As are the JFK files.  Which is probably the obvious and self evident
conspiracy going. JS

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 08:12:39 -0600
From: ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] The Day That Changed Our World - Exposing the 9/11 Lies

by TDV Chief Editor, Jeff Berwick

It has now been thirteen years since the largest criminal conspiracy and attack
in modern history was planned and carried out by the "Project for a New
America" cabal headed up by Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Pearle, Paul
Wolfowitz and a number of others on September 11, 2001.

On September 11, 2000, one year before 9/11, this faction, which has taken over
the US government, according to retired General Wesley Clark (see video of that
below), released their plan, "Rebuilding America's Defenses".  This document
outlined the need for a "new Pearl Harbor" in order to facilitate the expansion
of the military industrial complex and the US empire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2DKzastu8

As Clark outlined, within days of 9/11, the orders and plans were already laid
out to attack Afghanistan and to "take out seven countries in five years".  He
says, the plans after Afghanistan were, "to start in Iraq and then move to
Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran."

Those plans, so far, have been carried out in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.
And, just yesterday, Obama stated his plans to attack Syria.  The reason for
attacking Syria is just as ridiculous and untrue as it was for Afghanistan,
Iraq and Libya.  This time, they say they must attack Syria because of this
ragtag group of "terrorists" which just appeared out of nowhere called ISIS.

Of course, they didn't really come out of nowhere, the US armed the group now
known as ISIS to create chaos in Syria originally, just a few months ago, and
now say that they pose a serious threat to the US... exactly like they did with
Al-Qaeda.

Millions of men, women and children have been killed, tortured or displaced all
based on the US government's official lie of 9/11.  Trillions of dollars have
been wasted and destroyed and a global police state is being rolled out to
protect us from "terrorists".

The good news is that every year more people wake up to what really happened on
9/11.

One of the most interesting and detailed explanations of it all comes from
Barbara Honneger who has done countless hours of investigation into the event,
specifically on the bombs that were planted in the Pentagon and reveals a
bounty of new information here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fvJ8nFa5Qk

AWAKENING

The amount of people waking up to and speaking up about 9/11 continues to grow.
 Even in the last few months, Ron Paul has begun to go public questioning the
official story of 9/11.  Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth continues to
grow its ranks and was recently featured with their information on C-SPAN.
They will also be showing a video replay of WTC Building 7's demolition on a
video billboard near Times Square in New York today.

What used to bring many of us "truthers" ridicule has flipped.  Now those who
believe the US government's official conspiracy theory on 9/11 are the ones
being laughed out of cocktail parties.

This is no laughing matter, however.  This issue and its exposure means the
difference between a century ahead of pure hell, if not exposed fully.

Edmund Burke once said, &ldquo;All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is
that good men do nothing," and that is truly the case today.

The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5411deca5a37c5eca0223st02vuc