[sparkscoffee] Re: Syria intervention even less popular than Congr ess

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:27:31 -0400 (EDT)

RR
As far as I know we have only used Drones on countries we
are at war with? The situation in Syria is too mucked up for me?
Vital we stay out.

Comrade B

In a message dated 8/30/2013 11:00:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Obama has  already crossed that line. Think about it. If another country
attacked the U.S. with a drone
it would be considered an act of war, yet Obama has ordered  many such
attacks on other countries,
all by executive order and without the approval of  Congress.- So did Bush,
which proves that both parties
are  controlled by the same people.

Speaking of drones, why  doesn't Obama just send in a drone to take out
Assad? Obviously it's  not
about Assad at all but about conquering  Syria. Like him or not, Assad is
the democratically
elected leader of Syria and is  popular with most of his people, just like
the  democratically leader
of Egypt had to be taken out by the army  who is being funded (illegally
now after the coup)  by Obama.

Just heard on the news that Russia has sent 5  destroyers into the area
that have the ability to  shoot
down cruise missles. Cruise missles are subsonic and can easily be shot
down with airplanes or other
missles. They only work  on countries that have no defenses. Same with
drones. I don't think the
dumbasses that are  running the country (think Stanley) have any idea what
a war against a  real enemy
is like. What I do know is that the U.S. has made a lot of enemies in the
world who, along with Israel,
would like to see us taken down, and when that  happens the retribution
will be great. That being the
case my biggest worry is that  Obama has painted himself into a corner. If
he backs down he will look
weak  and the U.S. economy collapse and countries begin  dumping the
Dollar. If he goes ahead he risks
WWIII and the almost certain destruction of Israel, since it is such a
small country that it wouldn't take
much, one suitcase nuke in Tel Aviv would do the  trick.

-RR

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congress
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:31:06 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

They will do the same thing the have  always done in order to start a war.
They  will keep up economic
sanctions and sending in mercenaries until there is a retaliation, or they
will stage  a false flag attack
to use as an excuse, because if the  United States  is attacked the
Constitution allows the President
to declare war without the approval of  Congress.

When it was discovered that the "evidence"  of  Saddam's WMD's was
fabricated what was  the
punishment? None. They will do whatever it takes  because they know they
are immune from  the
law. And what they will do to  foreigners they will also do to their own
citizens.

Welcome to the totalitarian police state.  Welcome to  Hell.

-RR

From: Ron Ristad  <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [sparkscoffee] Syria intervention even less popular than Congress
Date:  Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:17:49 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Either the American people are  finally starting to wake up or they are
just tired of war.
Reuters poll  shows that only 9% of Americans approve of  a military strike
on Syria,
which is even less  than the approval rating of Congress.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/08/26/new-poll-syria-
intervention-even-less-popular-than-congress/

Does the government really believe  that the American public have
forgotten about
the "proof" they  had that Iraq had WMD's  that they used as an excuse to
start a war
that killed as many as 1 million people and cost  trillions of dollars and
which later
turned out to have been a hoax? I guess they figure that if it  worked the
first time then
it should work again. What a  bunch of bumbling idiots!

-RR

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

_Extended Stay  America
Get Fantastic Amenities, low  rates! Kitchen, Ample Workspace, Free WIFI
_ (http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/52207a5d79e997a5d690dst01vuc)
_extendedstayamerica.com_
(http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/52207a5d79e997a5d690dst01vuc)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level
and beat you with experience." - George Carlin