[sparkscoffee] Secrets of the Dead

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 06:39:35 -0700

I watched Secrets of the Dead this week and it was fascinating.
If you missed it and are interested in archaeology you can see
it online.
RG

On the edge of Must Farm Quarry in an area southeast of Britain known as the Fens, archaeologists are uncovering the
charred remains of a 3,000-year-old English settlement. Perfectly preserved in mud, the prehistoric British Bronze Age Village –
built at least one thousand years after Stonehenge – has been called the “British Pompeii.”

Here are some of the extraordinary findings the experts unearthed at the site, which have forever changed what we know
about life in Bronze Age Britain.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/after-stonehenge-2/3123/