[sparkscoffee] Re: Russia Advising its citizens How to Prepare for Nuclear War Warning US Intends to Attack

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 09:39:59 -0700

6,000 years of war is earth's history.
RG

On 10/15/2016 9:56 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
> RG,
> Yes that is true. But*I would like to believe that the human race is evolving, and now that war is no longer a viable option to solving problems* that we can come up with a better solution, one not so destructive of property.

On 10/17/2016 8:03 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:

Posted Oct 16, 2016 by Martin Armstrong

Just as Obama keeps ratcheting up the allegations that Russia will hack the elections to ensure Trump wins,*in Russia they are warning their citizens that war is coming and it might be nuclear. They are warning that NATO is retrofitting tactical aircraft for the use of nuclear weapons, “which is sign of preparation for war with Russia”. A whole website has gone up in Russia dedicated to the World War III and one offering advice and how to prepare.**
*
http://3wwar.ru/topic/podgotovka-k-voyne
http://3wwar.ru/topic/survival-2/advice

ABC News is reporting that *Russian Television Warns of Nuclear War Amid US Tensions*.