[sparkscoffee] Re: Ron Paul, Birch President to Speak at Anti-Semi tic Co...

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:52:47 -0400 (EDT)

JS
Again you got a slight point. Some Citizens who are poor and
dont have photo ID and are not sure how to get it but are recognized
by neighbors or have some non photo IDs should be allowed to vote
and generally they are of a class that votes democrat liberal whether
you like liberal or not. Does this satisfy your complaint on voting
rights?

Comrade B

In a message dated 8/23/2013 6:20:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Well  Stanley, my grandparents WALKED 5 miles through the snow to vote and
were  proud to do it.

And I sure as hell would do the same if necessary.

Your liberal whining and crying about  how "tough" the voting  process is
is sickening. And like all liberals when your argument has no merit  you
attempt to change the subject.

We were talking about voter  IDs  Not how "tough" it is for some people to
get to the  polls.

JS

Extended  Stay America
Get Fantastic Amenities, low rates! Kitchen, Ample Workspace,  Free  WIFI
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5217dfecde5595fec580dst04vuc