[sparkscoffee] Re: Response to the shallow thinking nit picker

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:09:09 -0500 (EST)

Heh evasive and shallow minded, re the below and lots of other
times, you can give it but you can't take it, proof when you don't
respond which is often. Swallowing hook, line and sinker any  idiot
story like the Jewish bolshiviks killed and starved 20 million
citizens to death in Siberian prisons which the international
community is not accepting..
In addition to below:

1. All 5 boroughs of NYC has about 8 million so the equivalent of
   every man, woman and child would have to be killed 2.4  times
   to equal 20 million. That's a whole lot of graves  somewhere.

2. It would load the USSR with widows and orphans needing support
    and the USSR needs workers so what good would it do for  their
    economy?

3. Were they Jews, Christians, Muslims, etc and what was their crime?

4. What time period did this go on and how do you transport 20  million?
    It would tie up their trains and trucks or did they walk  to Siberia?

5. If they terrorize their own people then why did they fight the  Germans
so
    fiercely who had not only their own armor but  the  weapons of all the
    European nations they had conqured and their moral  sky high as
    invincible infact many would look upon  the Nazis as liberators.

6. Again, look below.

Bolshivik Blumenthal

In a message dated 12/28/2012 7:46:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Sblumen123@xxxxxxx writes:

Hey evasive

20 million people most of whom would normally have surviving
families that would raise hell about what happened and
publicize such an enormous crime like the surviving jews of
the holocust did? In fact there had to be some survivors out of  20
million who would expose such a thing? Why hasn't the
international community picked this up? Why hasn't the normal
news media, movie makers, TV shows, museums, etc, etc.
picked this up? Where are the pictures, news reels, diaries,
documentations, etc like there were of the holocoust? What
crimes were they accused of and what purpose to kill so
many? Where are the massive mass graves for so many?
Lets dig them up, that's been done before for evidence?  What
years did this happen? Your credability of never being wrong
stinks on ice.

Bolshevik Blumenthal

In a message dated 12/28/2012 3:03:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Stan,
I have to agree with you. 3 times as many bombs dropped on  Viet Nam than
were dropped in WWII.  3.4 million Vietnamese and 1  million Cambodians
killed, most of it done in secret.  President  Kennedy announced that he was
going to pull out of Viet Nam and was  assassinated. Johnson took over,
rescinded Kennedy's order, and ordered the  bombing to begin.

I guess the difference would be that while the U.S.  killed 4 million
foreigners, the Bolshevik Jews murdered 20 million of their  own citizens. How
come we never hear about the Bolshevik Jews murdering 20  million people? Oh
that's right they didn't actually murder them they just  sent them to
reeducation camps in Siberia where they just happen to have  died of cold and
starvation.

-RR