[sparkscoffee] Re: Pope Francis Calls For 'Legitimate Redistributi on' Of Wealth To The Poor

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 00:10:15 -0400

Make a deal with them.  Have the 99% be as productive as the 1%.

Comrade, how much would be gained by the 1% paying the same tax rate?

It would be easier to do if we abolished graduated income tax and
deductions for personal income.

I heard that 2% Federal personal income tax flat tax with no deductions or
exemptions and zero corporate taxes would increase the government treasury.

Everyone pays.  Even the 50% who pay nothing now.

DR