[sparkscoffee] Re: New York City Asks: What Happened to the 1,116 Miss ing 9/11 Victims?

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:28:07 GMT

RR Go think yourself. Burning jet fuel IS hot enough to creamate bodies. You
seem to be committed to your conspiracy theory. Which, by the way, I don't
discount out of hand. But you're foolish to state that the fire couldn't have
been hot enough to creamte bodies. JS

From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ing 9/11 Victims?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 07:26:35 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Maybe it can burn that hot in free air when combined with compressed oxygen
like an oxy acetylene torch or a turbo jet engine, but that has nothing to do
with burning inside a building. As Stan would say, think, think, think.

From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ing 9/11 Victims?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 06:41:18 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
How did you come up with that temperature for burning jet fuel? Did you pull it
out of your ass?

Excerpt from the scientific report:

So, the jet fuel could (at the very most) have only added T - 25 = 282 - 25 =
257° C (495° F) to the temperature of the typical office fire that developed.

Remember, this figure is a huge over-estimate, as (among other things) it
assumes that the steel and concrete had an unlimited amount of time to absorb
the heat, whereas in reality, the jet fuel fire was all over in one or two
minutes, and the energy not absorbed by the concrete and steel within this
brief period (that is, almost all of it) would have been vented to the outside
world.

Quote from the FEMA report into the collapse of WTC's One and Two (Chapter
Two).

Here are statements from three eye-witnesses that provide evidence that the
heating due to the jet fuel was indeed minimal.

Donovan Cowan was in an open elevator at the 78th floor sky-lobby (one of the
impact floors of the South Tower) when the aircraft hit. He has been quoted as
saying: "We went into the elevator. As soon as I hit the button, that's when
there was a big boom. We both got knocked down. I remember feeling this intense
heat. The doors were still open. The heat lasted for maybe 15 to 20 seconds I
guess. Then it stopped."

Stanley Praimnath was on the 81st floor of the South Tower: "The plane impacts.
I try to get up and then I realize that I'm covered up to my shoulder in
debris. And when I'm digging through under all this rubble, I can see the
bottom wing starting to burn, and that wing is wedged 20 feet in my office
doorway."

Ling Young was in her 78th floor office: "Only in my area were people alive,
and the people alive were from my office. I figured that out later because I
sat around in there for 10 or 15 minutes. That's how I got so burned."

Neither Stanley Praimnath nor Donovan Cowan nor Ling Young were cooked by the
jet fuel fire. All three survived.

You can read the complete scientific analysis here:

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm

From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] New York City Asks: What Happened to the 1,116 Missing
9/11 Victims?
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:40:25 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

More than 11 years after the catastrophic destruction of the World Trade
Center, New York City&rsquo;s government is finally asking: What in the world
could have happened to the missing 1,116 victims?

In every building collapse in history, all of the victims&rsquo; bodies have
been recovered more or less intact. That is because falling buildings crush
human bodies. They do not shred them into tiny pieces, or cause them to vanish
into thin air.

Yet on September 11th, 2001, the most famous &ldquo;building collapses&rdquo;
in history somehow caused the bodies of more than 1,000 victims to magically
disappear. Not even a shred of skin, a fragment of fingernail, or a shard of
bone from any of these bodies was ever recovered, despite meticulous
&ldquo;sifting and bucketing&rdquo; efforts.

But that&rsquo;s not the only mystery. Hardly anything was left of the 1,634
WTC occupants who did not completely vanish. Most of the human remains
discovered and DNA-identified were in the form of tiny, shredded pieces, not
intact bodies.

What happened to the nearly 3,000 human bodies that were annihilated during the
ten-second disappearances of the 110-story Towers? Answer: The same thing that
happened to the office furniture, filing cabinets, telephones, computers, and
other contents of the Towers. Virtually no remains of these objects were ever
recovered, either. They &ndash; like the human bodies &ndash; were somehow
transformed into a mixture of tiny shards and sub-100-micron dust, which
floated out to sea and slowly settled into the Atlantic. As one of the
sifters-and-bucketers remarked, the biggest piece of office furniture recovered
from Ground Zero was a tiny fragment of a telephone keypad.

Now, more than 11 years later, the New York City government is finally
acknowledging the mystery. In a memo to the 9/11 victims&rsquo; families, NYC
official Casey Holloway announced that this Monday, April 1st, the city&rsquo;s
Chief Medical Examiner will begin sifting through 60 truckloads of World Trade
Center construction debris at Fresh Kills Landfill on Staten Island. The city
says it hopes to find remains of at least some of the 1,116 missing victims.

Unfortunately, the chances of finding remains of more than a few additional
victims seem remote. After all, the Twin Towers debris &ndash; which amounted
to less than 50% of the mass of the Towers (what happened to the rest of the
mass?) &ndash; was already meticulously sifted and bucketed more than a decade
ago. The city&rsquo;s decision to sift through recent construction debris
beginning April 1st bears more than a passing resemblance to George W.
Bush&rsquo;s decision to get down on his hands and knees to look under his desk
for the missing Iraqi WMD. Is this some kind of cruel April Fools&rsquo; Day
joke?

The absence of crushed-but-intact human bodies, office furniture and equipment,
and 50% of the Towers&rsquo; mass suggests that the Twin Towers did not
collapse &ndash; they exploded. (See the Youtube film &ldquo;North Tower
Exploding.&rdquo;) This would explain why tiny human bone fragments were
discovered scattered all over the roof of the neighboring Deutsche Bank
building in 2006. No simple gravitational collapse, like the one posited by US
government&rsquo;s official NIST Report, could possibly blast human skeletons
to smithereens and deposit those smithereens all over the roof of a neighboring
building.

Were the Twin Towers, and the thousands of people inside them, blown to bits by
explosives? That is what many of the 9/11 victims&rsquo; family members
believe. Robert McIlvaine, whose son Bobby was murdered in the Twin Towers on
9/11, has stated that roughly half the family members share his suspicion that
the Towers were explosively demolished in a false-flag attack. William
Rodriguez, the famous 9/11 hero who has spoken to hundreds of thousands of
people around the world, is another representative of the 9/11 survivors who
asserts that the evidence for &ldquo;controlled demolition&rdquo; is an open
secret.

Read the full article at: veteranstoday.com

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=911victims

The End of the "Made-In-China" Era
The impossible (but real) technology that could make you impossibly rich.
fool.com
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/54130341f04cd3412450st01vuc