[sparkscoffee] Re: More inconsistencies

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:45:51 -0500 (EST)

Hook, Line and Sinker Swallower always seeking the truth
Why do you put out all those phoney BS killed numbers
which I so easily debunked as being illogical? The Gulf of
Token excuse to invade Viet Nam is common knowledge.

comrade B

In a message dated 12/31/2012 9:52:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Easy  enough to look up. Google "Gulf of Tonkin false flag" , "WMD Iraq",
etc.. Here  are a few interesting ones I  found:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/15/defector-admits-wmd-lies-iraq-wa
http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2008/12/10-false-flags-operations-that-sha
ped.html
http://www.911review.com/articles/anon/false_flag_perations.html