[sparkscoffee] Re: Israel Apartheid

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:33:54 -0400 (EDT)

RR
Not such a good post but OK to post for discussion purposes. The Jews can not
afford to be
a melting pot democracy and eventually be overwhelmed at the martenity ward.
Consider the
the other, Musleum side does not have much tolerance for Jews IN THEIR OWN
COUNTRIES
and even other moslems who do not agree with their interpretation of thier
Koran or ethiests, no
education for women, kidnaping school girls, cutting hands off criminals
without even a proper
jury trial as we know it, execusion by stonning, and the way they treat
christen arabs, etc. The
Kinesset I was told has 12 Arab members to represent their views. Consider we
cant tell Japan
who can be their citizens and other countries similarly. Beware of
sensationalisim excess.

Comrade B