[sparkscoffee] Re: Is the World's 3rd Richest Man Betting $55 Billion on a Crash? 'Must-See ...

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:52:14 -0400

Everyone
No comment

Stanley

In a message dated 9/11/2014 5:45:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
newsmax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Dear Newsmax Reader:Please find below a message from our  advertising
sponsor, Money Morning. Our email report is a free  service to you with the
help
of our sponsors. The products, views,  and offerings made by advertisers are
not necessarily endorsed by  Newsmax.com.
Newsmax.com                   Is  the world's third richest man betting
$55  billion on an imminent market collapse?
Dear Concerned  American,

What I'm about to show you is  frightening.

But, as a loyal reader, it's  critical you see _this_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6.i5mLccDyzk4lvkUh-OhORLzNLUBK&http://pro1.moneymappress.com/258374/)
 .

Below  is a short video that was given to me by the  CIA's Financial Threat
and Asymmetric Warfare  Advisor.

What it reveals is evidence that  our stock market has hit a dangerous
stress  point that is over 2X more unstable than it was  just prior to the
Great
Depression.

This  top U.S. Intelligence Community economist fears  a sudden, 70% stock
market crash is  imminent.

And two of the world's richest  investors seem to have already begun to
prepare.

(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6.i5mLccDyzk4lvkUh-OhORLzNLUBK&http://pro1.moneymappress.com/258374/)

_(Click  here if you can't see this  video)_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6.i5mLccDyzk4lvkUh-OhORLzNLUBK&http://pro1.moneymappress.com/258374/)

Here's why,  you should take the footage above very  seriously.

Warren Buffett is now keeping  $55 billion worth of Berkshire Hathaway's
capital out of the markets. This is costing him  an estimated $29 million a
day.

But  Buffett isn't the only one.

Fellow  billionaire George Soros has recently shifted  16% of his entire
net worth into a short  position on the S&P 500. This is a direct  bet on a
market collapse.

And even Jim  Rogers is now _going  public with his warnings_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6.i5mLccDyzk4lvkUh-OhORLzNLUBK&http://pro1.moneymappress.com/
258374/)  that folks  should "stay far away from U.S.  stocks."

Because of how dangerous this  situation has become, we had this CIA
economist  conduct an emergency interview where he shared  all of his evidence.

Once you see it, I  believe you will come to the same conclusion  many of
the top leaders across the entire U.S.  intelligence community have - that
time is  running out to prepare.

_Click  here to view this  interview_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6.i5mLccDyzk4lvkUh-OhORLzNLUBK&http://pro1.moneymappress.com/258374/)

Stay  Safe,

​
Mike  Ward
Publisher, Money  Morning

P.S. - After you see _this video_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6.i5mLccDyzk4lvkUh-OhORLzNLUBK&http://pro1.moneymappress.com/258374/)
 , I  think you'll
agree that we need to get this  evidence in front of as many Americans as
possible.

So please forward this email to  your family and friends. And share the
interview  on Facebook and Twitter. _Click here to  continue_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6.i5mLccDyzk4lvkUh-OhORLzNLUBK&http://pro1.moneymappress.com/2583
74/) ...

(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKI6.i5mlZqRbzkulHGWh-JFvYPkbLRZK&http://www.newsmax.com/social?ns_mail_uid=95820154&ns_mail_job=1585471_09112014&utm_source=
FB&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sm_pg)
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKO6aihhLcNDbqfFlKfUB.JhIRPkNlRZK&http://www.newsmax.com/social?ns_mail_uid=95820154&;
ns_mail_job=1585471_09112014&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig
n=sm_pg)
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKI6.c5hlxctxcUu5HksBML7ORPkNlUBK&https://plus.google.com/u/0/+newsmax/posts?ns_mail_uid=95820154&ns_mail_job=15854
71_09112014&utm_source=GP&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sm_pg)
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKID.chmlbNDxzkulHGUB-LFIYPkNLUBK&http://www.newsmax.com/soci
al?ns_mail_uid=95820154&ns_mail_job=1585471_09112014&utm_source=YT&utm_mediu
m=email&utm_campaign=sm_pg)
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKID.ihhrcNtyqUFlvkPF-JFOYPzNlUZK&http://news.newsmax.com/default.aspx?KZOD.c5mPbqDVcU45KDWB-LmI
QrzNlUZK&ns_mail_uid=95820154&ns_mail_job=1585471_09112014)
This email is never sent unsolicited. You have received this  Newsmax email
because you subscribed to it or  someone forwarded it to you. To opt out,
see the links below.
1)   your email address from our list or _modify_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKIDac5hrccYxqfulHGUh-LhIRPkNlRZK&http://w3.newsmax.com/emails/profile/index
.cfm?ns_mail_uid=95820154&ns_mail_job=1585471_09112014&email_address=sblumen
123@xxxxxxx&esp_job_id=1585471)   your profile. We respect your right to
privacy. _View_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?KKOD.chmLZqYbqfulHfUh.LFvRPzNLUZK&http://www.newsmax.com/privacy/?ns_mail_uid=95820154&ns_mail_job=1585471_091120
14)   our policy.