[sparkscoffee] Re: How did the Nazis get the Jews to the concentration camps?

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 23:27:58 GMT

RR

I  think an EMP is high on the probability list. We would be looking at no
electric power for an indefinite period of time just for starters. The feds
would of course declare martial law and the games would begin.

  I read an interesting novel recently that had that as a plot. Very well
written and taken to a personal level. Three years had gone by by the end of
the novel and power still not had been restored.   Based on available
projections, that might not be too far off the mark.  And the book makes a very
convincing  example of what happens to unarmed citizens as you can well
imagine.  But of course we will never convince the Stanley - ites of this (or
any other ) reality that offends their distorted world view.

JS
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/510ef28374bb472830622st03vuc