[sparkscoffee] Re: Homeland Security Orders 2700 Street Sweeper Tanks

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:16:43 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

The government isn't going to do it all at once. They are going to continue to
chip away at our liberties little by little until you wake up one day and find
out that you are the property of the state. You will do what you are told and
if you are smart keep your opinions to yourself....In fact that day has already
arrived. It's just that most people don't realize it yet or don't want to admit
it because they are afraid of upsetting their comfortable existence. All you
have to do is something the government doesn't want you to do and you will soon
find out how many rights you have.

"Laws control the lesser man.  Right conduct controls the greater one."
- Chinese Proverb