[sparkscoffee] Re: Genocide

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:09:45 -0400 (EDT)

RR
The patriotic hero, have you heard of dual citizenship or are you against
it?

Comrade B, not a dual citizen of Israel but sympathetic knowing I could
always be a citizen of Israel.

In a message dated 9/4/2014 10:44:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  Hamas Covenant only talks about Palestine. It doesn't say anything
about any  other country.

I'm an American. What country are you from?