[sparkscoffee] Re: Emailing: Scan0169 - U.S. Constitution

  • From: Kelly <kellyutah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 21:53:17 +0000

Stan,

I appreciate your sincerity and passion, but you really need to take a few
minutes and learn to cut and paste links from the news articles you're
interested in sharing, rather than cutting them out of the newspaper and
scanning them.

It's very endearing that you take the time and go to the trouble of clipping
them and scanning them for us, but it would take so much less time to simply go
to that newspaper's website, find the article, copy the link, and paste it into
your emails here.

People here will be more likely to actually read the articles if you include a
link to the article in your emails.

Regards,
Kelly A.

From: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:00:37 -0400
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Emailing: Scan0169 - U.S. Constitution
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone

For those who think our original Constitution was perfect.

Stanley

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Scan0169

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are
handled.