[sparkscoffee] Re: Chinese steel

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:12:59 -0700

RR,

If you would have watched the debate you would have Trump admit he used
Chinese steel and quipped that made him smart.

RG

On 10/24/2016 7:56 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:

RG,
I have built houses that use lots of steel. I have no idea where the steel came from because it doesn't say on the steel. I assume it came from China since that's where most of the steel comes from these days, but when you buy steel or any other building material you are not told or rarely even given a choice where it comes from.

Are you really going to tell me that you know where all the materials used to build your house came from? Get real.

It's apparent that you have no desire to find out the truth about anything. You just regurgitate left wing propaganda.

The truth is that all Hillary can do is make up bad things to say about Trump because there is absolutely nothing good she can say about herself. Like you all she can do is regurgitate left wing propaganda, the same lies she has been saying for the past 30 years. Meanwhile things just keep getting worse and worse and the country is falling apart