[sotd] December 19, 2002 [Earth Times]

  • From: "The Site of the Day" <sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:18:30 -0400

        Site of the Day for Thursday, December 19, 2002

        The EarthTimes

The List presents the online edition of the The Earth Times magazine.
Gentle Members interesting in keeping up with environmental and social
issues news from around the world will find ample information available at
this site, among whose sponsors are Cornell, Columbia and New York
universities.

"Through our print editions and Web site, we are developing a major body of
work that will serve as a continual reference source for the global
community." - from the website

The web edition carries sections devoted to health, business, arts and
culture, sustainability, population, aids, terrorism, gender issues, human
rights and the environment among others. Back issues of the magazine from
February 2002 are available as well.

Tread lightly to the website for up-to-date news on the environment at:

http://www.earthtimes.org/

  A.M. Holm
<admin-sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Manage your subscription and view the List archives on the web at:
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=sotd> and
 <//www.freelists.org/archives/sotd>