[sotd] August 2, 2002 [Redneck Neighbor]

  • From: "The Site of the Day" <sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:37:16 -0300

        Site of the Day for Friday, August 2, 2002

        Redneck Neighbor

This over-the-fence peek at suburban Americana may not have turned out
exactly as its author intended but as an amusing account of life next door
to some folks who don't fit the middle class mould, it certainly succeeds.
Gentle members may be alternatively be diverted and horrified by this web
account, complete with photos of the havoc wrecked in tasteful suburbia by
the sometimes well-meaning but always hopelessly inept neighbors.

"In case you're wondering, this Web page is about my next-door neighbors.
Since my neighbors have been driving me crazy and no amount of civilized
reasoning and/or negotiations have worked -  I have decided to dedicate a
small corner of cyber-space to them. My family and friends are constantly
asking me to tell them the "latest" thing my neighbor has done so this page
will save me from repeating myself. Besides, I thought it would be fun.
Everything you read here is entirely true, that's what makes it so funny."
- from the website

The List is unreservedly happy not to be living anywhere near either the
"Redneck" with his jerry-rigged home improvements nor the "Nosy Parker"
with his ever-ready camera.

Sashay to the website for a light-hearted look at life in the suburbs at:

http://www.knology.net/~carlos/redneck.htm

  A.M. Holm
<admin-sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Manage your subscription and view the List archives on the web at:
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=sotd> and
 <//www.freelists.org/archives/sotd>