[sopvid] membership of sopvid

  • From: Paul Mugambi <shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:45:30 +0300

Hi Members, Hope you are well. This is to inform you that ‪#‎sopvid‬
is currently registering new members. If you meet the qualifications
listed below, kindly send your details and information to the
following email:- <sopvid.membership@xxxxxxxxx>.

1.Full names and Phone Number.
2 if you are partially/ fully visually impaired/ If you are a
relative to a visually impaired/ sighted guide.
3. The academic level that you have attained currently. i.e degree, diploma
4. The profession that you are currently involved in. i.e accounting, law, etc
5. If you run your own business/ entrepreneur.

Kind Regards

1 min · Public

On 6/17/15, Eric Ngondi <eric.ngondi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

thanks Paul.

Kind regards,

On 6/17/15, Paul Mugambi <shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hallo Fraternity
find as attached
fyi

On 6/16/15, Stan Mutuma <stanmutuma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sopvid family members,
Let me take thi opportunity to first thank you for electing me as
your secretary general.
I promise to take a servant leadership approach.

I a glad and delighted that as vi members of the disability tribe,
we have made great strides as pointed out by Dr. Sam Kabue, in he June
6th AGM. We however have not really realized the full potential of
our abilities and capacities as sopvid members and vi members in
extension.

I believe its time we "put ourselves on the map", and claim our
rightful position in the society.

As we endavour to build on our sopvid foundation that our good
founders have bequithed us.

I want to issue notice to attend an ordinary meeting for sopvid
memvers at the KSB, i.e. Kenya society for the blind, board room on
the 4th of July, 2015. The meeting will commence at 9.30 A.m and end
at 12.00 P.M.

I also indulge members to send their proposed issues to be
discussed as agendas during the meeting.

Secondly and also of most importance, I wish to kindly remind new
members to pay subscription fees i.e. Ksh. 500/= and a further annual
membership fee of Ksh. 1200/=
The fee is to be deposited with our treasurer Mr. Jimmy Gichuhi,
and he has indulged us to use his mpesa no. for ease of this service.

I kindly look forward to your comments regarding the proposed agenda
and a spirit of volunteership in moving ahead with a common goal
and shared objectives.
With kind regards,
Stanley Mutuma
sopvid: SG
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the Subject:- faq

--
2015 Disability Activist of the year
Malaika tribute award winner.

2015 January blog
http://mulikaentertainment.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenging-your-disability-in-life.html
KBC CHANNEL 1 INTERVIEW
#get inspired
http://youtu.be/fO9amvYc0sA

Standard Digital News : : KTN - KTN Video | Morning Express interview
with Paul Mugambi 18th March 2014

Sharing life time experience.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ktn/index.php/video/watch/20000
Watch my latest work on road safety for the blind and persons with
disabilities.

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam
and an inspiration song ""never to give up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dS2qHrbhI&feature=youtu.be&a

Mugambi M. Paul
Disability Rights Practitioner,
"I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say,
'Because of you I didn't give up.'"

www.abilitysounds.blogspot.com

Guest Anchor 15th November 2013 ktnkenya
http://youtu.be/BjznG3JKASM

http://t.co/3kFHc7fUam

“Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.”
Hellen Keller

Founder of VIP Family.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/fb_share/3626200

"The day you forget that you rock is the day the world rolls all over
you."

Skype: shamgpaul1

Twitter @paulmugambe

E mail shamgpaul@xxxxxxxxx
Mob no. +254 722 231815

--
ERIC N. NGONDI
+254 720 963 825

YALI - Mandela Washington Fellow 2014
Ambassador - Kenya Society for The Blind (KSB)
Chairman - Vision Center for Disable Kenya VCDK

"The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare
up the steps - we must step up the stairs." ~ Vance Havner.
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subjectunsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[...]