[sopvid] Re: Moto vehicle import exemption.

  • From: Jane Ocharo <ocharo.jane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:57:49 +0300

thank you for your mail and for sharing, am inetrested and i will get in
touch with you. have a blessed day,
jane ocharo

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:30 AM, Dr. K I Laibuta <laibuta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

[image: Boxbe] <https://www.boxbe.com/overview> This message is eligible
for Automatic Cleanup! (laibuta@xxxxxxxxxxxx) Add cleanup rule
<https://www.boxbe.com/popup?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxbe.com%2Fcleanup%3Ftoken%3D98ouu5HeMR%252FuoLduol1bQnz8ErflOELz%252BRDQBC6Y7I%252Fog87tz0sxiMyi6kDVTbEfeLUdzaK4mqUy%252F6Jy9yDLtyszoo09KsvW3CZFUPi6Qppm3mwZNRT9RTlrRtov4sc2Srw5Qaqrcnc%253D%26key%3DRVLs5tqxWU0QPQcy3fdnNZOJF%252B5%252Bcv7AF6tIvrt54J8%253D&tc_serial=21652967165&tc_rand=418725869&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>
| More info
<http://blog.boxbe.com/general/boxbe-automatic-cleanup?tc_serial=21652967165&tc_rand=418725869&utm_source=stf&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ANNO_CLEANUP_ADD&utm_content=001>

Thanks Nderitu. I will be getting in touch in the course of the week for
details on the process. We often make mistakes by seeking exemption as the
vehicle sits at the port, which complicates issues. Thanks very much for
the
info.

Dr. K I Laibuta (Commissioner)
Commission for the Implementation of the Constitution
Parklands Plaza
Chiromo Lane_Muthithi Road
P.O.Box 48041,00100
NAIROBI