[sopvid] Kind reminder to attend the sopvid meetting on 4th July, 2015

  • From: Stan Mutuma <stanmutuma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid <sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:07:26 +0300

Dear sopvid members and friends,
I trust your weekend has been well and restful.
I wish to send a kind reminder for members to attend theSOPVID
meeting on the 4th of July, i.e. this Saturday at our usual meeting
place, i.e. the KSB board room commencing 9.30 A.M.
Kindly also do a reminder to your friends via phone or sms. We wish
to recruit as many dedicated members as possible.
I wish all members a blessed and fruitful week ahead. I leave you
with this quote from the mid 19th century Spanish poet Antonio
Machado, "The traveler knows but no path, the path is in the
walking".
In my interpretation, I believe the quote should encourage people,
not to be afraid of trying out something new. its only by trying
that one can succeed.
With kind regards,
Stan Mutuma
S.G SOPVID
** To leave the list, click on the following link:-
** [mailto:
sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?subject=unsubscribe]
** sopvid-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx