[sopvid] BAD NEWS ABOUT READER'S ALLOWNCE

  • From: Antony Jumah <antonyjumah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sopvid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:58:23 +0300

I am not sure if it's a mistake or a decision made by TSC! But it
seems for thos of us who are teachers, prepare yourself to miss the
reader's allowance in your April pay slip. Though not yet confirmed
but a quick survey on pay slips posted online for somme visually
impaired teachers, shows that the allowance was omitted.
My attempt to ask for the reason for the omission from TSC has not yet
yeilded any fruits apart from some of them expressing some shock!
So anybody who is a teacher in this group and has registered to view
his or her payslip online should kindly look at his or her  April pay
slip and confirm to us if they have been affected.
This will help in assessing the situation to see whether it's a
mistake for some few individuals or it has affected all visually
impaired teachers.
I appeal to thos who can help us enquire on the same like our chairman
or Fred Hagar to kindly look in to this issue if it was a mistake on
the online pay slips or not.
Those who have recieved their april salaries cud also assist in
confirming thihes unexpected turn of events!
Surely i hope its an error and not a decission to scrap off the allowance!

--
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Mwakha Antony Juma.
** following link:-