[sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind reg key for serial 801

  • From: Chris Belle <chrisbelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 10:25:22 -0500

I presume you'll do something to disable this when we get closer to kick off, as it's the
master key and I imagine will work with any demo jaws.
We probably don't want that going out everywhere 'smile'.

The other keys john sends out are tied to everyone's specific jaws and nobody can do anything with it.

I do understand he doesn't have time for all the zigging and zagging
looking up emails and such, he's on a mission 'grin'.

ah. here’s the key for chris