[sonarblindbeta] Re: sonar blind kevin gibbs

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 22:42:19 -0400

Being good has it merits. LOL. Unless you like your three squares a
day provided institutionally and don't mind a little incarceratory
time (is that even a real word?), that is!

On Sun, 3 May 2015 17:36:21 -0600, you wrote:

Because you can't use that key for your system. It is tied to the jaws
serial number. And no, you can't hack it because I used to hack things for a
, I was going to say living, but I am a good boy now.
John