[sonarblindbeta] compiling COM objects

  • From: <ptorpey00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 20:54:42 -0400

John,

I wonder if there is something in the compilation of the DLL or some setting
in Visual Studio that needs to be correct in order to enable other programs
to "see" objects within the DLL. I've never compiled a separate DLL before
(except in Unix), so don't know if there is something special in Visual
Studio.

Anyway, maybe you can check out some of the Microsoft developer sites such
as or look at:

http://www.geeksengine.com/article/create-dll.html

Don't know if that is helpful. I have Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 on my
system but not 2013.

--Pete