[sonarblindbeta] Re: Getting help with our DLL

  • From: Chris Belle <chrisbelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 11:21:49 -0500

Yup, irc is to facebook
as ham radio is to cb 'grin'.

On 5/6/2015 10:52 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:

One place from which I've always gotten tons of help, some of it even
useful (LOL), is IRC. I don't know what the attraction is, but
programmers love hanging out on IRC. All the Unix folks who're worth
their salt I met on IRC and got great help from, so I imagine stuff
having to do with Microsoft, Visual Studio, DLL's in general, etc.,
could be found there. The question is, on what IRC channel are they
hiding? Just my $0.02 worth.