[sonarblindbeta] Re: About to try testing SONAR Blind with X3. What do i need?

  • From: Chris Belle <chrisbelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 19:03:49 -0500

yes, that's the demo default number.

So the scripts go in the enu folder,
right?

When I got in to sonar the first time, I got a dialogue about registering the scripts, and could not get out of it or shut down jaws in the
task manager even, I couldn't dismiss the dialogue.

On 4/29/2015 3:09 PM, Rishi D Mack wrote:

Just confirm your code is 801 and we can get you set up. I think it is 801 but I ocould be wrong

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Belle
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:33 PM
To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sonarblindbeta] Re: About to try testing SONAR Blind with X3. What do i need?

Hey John?

HSC is a tricky technology, you know how screen-scraping is,
depending on many factors it can mis fire, top window title names,
something covering up a window, this generates more email than just
about anything else on these lists, why doesn't hsc set blah blah blah,
work, so you never know if it was an error in the creation, or something
in the end user setup.

I'[ve done some hsc dev my self,
I've slept since then and there's been some additions to the
functionallity of it,
snow man is extremely bright,
and someone we respect a lot,
but the nature of the technology is such that it's not 100 percent.
So it needs to be taken as such.

On 4/29/2015 9:41 AM, John Martyn DoItBlind wrote:
I spoke to Phil who created many of the HSC sets on hot spot clicker and he said we are free to use them and/or include them with the scripts. Someone is gonna have to test them all. Anyone know these sets well enough to do this?
John