[somiba] SOMIBA Expansion Draft complete

  • From: Charles Walter <scottsdalestars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: league <somiba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 22:58:33 -0700

We have a new league member Harlan who just joined the mailing list.  His team is the La Crosse Catbirds.  Today we conducted the expansion draft, which has been posted to the website along with a new league file.  Players got drafted in a different order from the original expansion draft, but the same 110 got picked, so there are no changes to the rookie/free agent draft pool.

Harlan, we've been voting on whether to use Strat's new optional rule to make three-pointers always available to outside players. If you or anyone else who hasn't voted wants to weigh in, please do so by the end of Thursday.  So far these are the votes I have -

Yes: SAC, LOS, BAY, ANA

No:  RHO, REA, LEX, DAV, MIN, SCO

-Charles