[sola] Hacked email

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Dear SOLA Listserv,

My email account was apparently hacked. I apologize for any emails you may have
received in the last few hours. Please disregard any links that were sent to
you. The problem has now been resolved, and only intentional emails should be
sent from this address.

I hope that everyone is ending the school year wonderfully!! We should probably
do a local get together (bbq?!). Put it out there if anyone is interested!

Gracias,

Darcy Rogers
Organic Language Acquisition (OLA)

Phone: 541.601.4509
Fax: 541.776.4099
Website: olaed.com
Facebook: tinyurl.com/organic-language-facebook