[soggi_members] Westover is Open

  • From: Andy Meysner <meysner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SOGGI Membership <soggi_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:28:57 -0400

Hi all,

As mentioned during our video meeting on Sunday, Hamilton Conservation Authority have given us permission to fly at Westover.

If you do fly there please maintain social distancing. And of course if not already done, inform HCA and post on the message board per the procedure there. If you need the contact info for informing HCA please email me.

As of now, next Sunday and Monday are looking potentially OK for the slope weather wise. If it stays that way I will probably go and post accordingly.

Andy