[soggi_members] Westover Sunday (24th) morning

  • From: Andy Meysner <meysner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SOGGI Membership <soggi_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 15:01:52 -0400

The forecast for Westover tomorrow morning has deteriorated somewhat with 30%-60% showers. But the winds look good, 20-30 kph south. The winds may not be that great for light planes.

I'm going to give it a go despite the showers forecast. The best window looks like 10:30  to 1:30 after which the POP increases with thunderstorms later. I plan to be there around 10:30.

Given the tentative interest I've received I'm a bit concerned about number of people. So please social distance. The last thing we need is the neighbours complaining to HCA that we are a crowd.

If a change in forecast causes me to change plans, I'll send out another email.

Andy