[soggi_members] SOGGI General Meeting Video Conference Sunday April 5 1:30 pm

  • From: Andy Meysner <meysner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SOGGI Membership <soggi_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 19:04:42 -0400

Hi all,

We will be holding a Zoom video conference general membership meeting on Sunday April 5 at 1:30 pm. We hope you can join in. This is the link to the meeting:-

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2757511963

Each meeting segment can only last 40 mins. So assuming we want to proceed longer than that we will take a short coffee break after 40 mins and sign in again.

Agenda

1. Welcome members

2. SOGGI position on flying activities during the coronavirus pandemic

3. Treasurer and current membership report

4. Show and tell. If you wish, have anything that you can show on screen

5. KF Crossbow sloper build

6. Any other topic anyone wants to raise

Signing in to Zoom is dead easy, you just have to click the link. But If you have any questions about it, just email me or give me a call.

Andy