[soggi_members] Haldibrook Rd Field Status

  • From: Andy Meysner <meysner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SOGGI Membership <soggi_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:06:28 -0400

Hi all,

Just to let you know that as of today, Green Horizons are still working on the Haldibrook Rd field. They have removed sod to the east of the field entrance, but the sod west of the entrance is still intact. We do not know what their plans are, but if they do not remove the sod to the west, the field will still be flyable. We will keep monitoring the situation and keep you informed.

Westover is of course available when wind conditions are favourable. There was excellent flying there last Saturday.

Andy