[soggi_members] Haldibrook Rd Field

  • From: Andy Meysner <meysner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SOGGI Membership <soggi_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 22:25:58 -0400

Hi All,

Please be aware that today Green Horizons were treating the field grass. We were not able to find out from the workers on the field what their plans are, i.e. whether they plan more work or possibly removal of the sod. We'll find out from Green Horizons as soon as we can, but that will not be before late on Monday at the very earliest. In the meantime please note that the field should not be used by us if GH are doing any work other than grass cutting. And even then of course they have priority.

Unless you live very close to the field I would advise not planning any flying there until further notice, as you may have a wasted trip.

We'll let you know as soon as we can whether the field is useable.

Thanks for your consideration,

Andy