[soggi_members] Fwd: Proxy Vote for 2020 AZM included and meeting date.

  • From: Andy Meysner <meysner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SOGGI Membership <soggi_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 18:54:45 -0400

I'm just doing my duty here and passing this reminder on to SOGGI members. This is the extent of what I know.

The Zone E AGM is on Oct 24 at:

Marriot on the Falls
6755 Fallsview Blvd
Niagara Falls

The only agenda item I'm currently aware of is that there will be Zone Director election. I have no information on who the candidates are besides our current director Roy Rymer.

Andy

PS  I don't personally give a proxy vote out unless I know all the details of what I am voting for!

Date:   Mon, 21 Sep 2020 14:59:01 CDT
From:   MAAC <admin@xxxxxxx>
To:     meysner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear members,

The zone meet will be October 24th, 2020.  Times will be 9:00am to 5:00pm for indoor flying.  Restrictions on indoor gatherings at convention halls work differently.  So I'm anticipating a reasonable turn out of members.  Please come out and voice your opinion.
Sign will take place at 10:00am and meeting will start at 10:30. The meeting so far with the papers received should be no longer than 2 hours.  Then back to flying till 5:00pm.  Further info on the event is forthcoming, which I will send in an agenda shortly. I have included a link to my proxy vote. *https://forms.gle/ZaeGt87zhUsav4Es9*   If you will, please open and submit.  This is my election year. Thank you!

Best Regards,   Roy Rymer, Middle Zone E Director.  PR Chairman and Member of the Communication Advisory Group...and by the way, Treasurer of the Niagara Region Model Flying Club Inc, and  Treasurer and Co-Chairman of SOGS...Southern Ontario Giant Scale event.