[soggi_members] Accessing the SOGGI Bulletin Board...

  • From: Tom Crawford <tomcraw50@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soggi_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 13:29:30 -0400

Hi everyone,
Now would be a good time for you to try logging in to our Bulletin Board ( http://soggi.ca/html/forum.shtml ), to check that you still correctly remember your Account Name and Password, and that you can access the Bulletin Board with no problems.

Anyone can read the Bulletin Board without Logging In, but you must log in, in order to leave a message. For example to confirm that you have contacted the Conservation Authority in case you plan to fly at the Slope Site, or to leave a message asking if anyone wants to fly with you at the Caledonia site, once it opens.

If you cannot remember your credentials, or have problems logging in, contact me with details and I will get back to you.  If you need to know your credentials again, I will send them to you in two separate emails, with the subject line of "SOGGI" .

Thanks,
Tom Crawford

---