[sogagg] Re: Happy Birthday!

  • From: Carl Robbins <carlrobbinssd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sogagg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 16:30:42 -1000

I’m in for 50 too!!!Hooks 🪝 😂👍⛳️🏌️‍♂️
Carl Robbins4676 Murat CourtSan Diego, CA 92117-2443(619) 876-3652

On Apr 15, 2024, at 3:24 PM, Tammy Sanchez <tamsanchez13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Happy Birthday SOGAGG; and a special thanks to our founders!!! It is a great a blessing to be part of this fun, caring, and generous family…and we don’t need the Kangaroo Court to rule on that!! I’m in for 50!!
A grateful Miss Hit!!
Get Outlook for iOS