[soapcraft] Re: Summer Garden Party

  • From: Jenny Holmes <tinks2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:22:39 +1200

Just wondering if anybody knows whether it's OK to use cochineal to colour
soap.  I'm thinking of making a rose soap and would like it coloured pale pink.
 Any suggestions?  Also wondering how many grams of Gina's  purple powder to
add to a batch to get a pale purple soap.  Do I mix it in a bit of olive oil
before I add it?

Jenny