[soapcraft] Re: Sorry some pics are so big -

  • From: Alison Griffiths <alirat153@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:24:16 +1300

Hi - Alison here, list admin (among other things). Best not to send pictures through this list, its a big strain on the servers that house the actual list and I had a few bounce messages telling me that the email was too big (or that peoples mailboxes were full).

A better idea for sharing pictures is to upload them to a website like Flickr, or Photobucket.com or other photo hosting websites and then attach a link to your message so people can click the link. Photobucket is good in that it gives you the code to paste into your email for the link.

Cheers

Alison

On 12/03/10 2:56 PM, Liz Brook wrote:
I must've hit the sizing button on the camera without realising! I'm not very camera savy - can't you tell!
Liz