[soapcraft] Re: Soap Edges

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:57:43 +1300

LOL.  OK.

From: soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Liz Brook
Sent: Wednesday, 10 March 2010 10:04 p.m.
To: Soapcraft
Subject: [soapcraft] Soap Edges

I thought it interesting Ross what you said about rough edges.

When I started out soapmaking, as is the norm all friends and family get
soap to try and critique.  My Dad liked my soap well enough, but I'll never
forget the day he handed me back my soap and said "Lizzie, the edges are to
sharp".  He helped me get my business under way and was a great supporter of
my venture.  He is no longer with us.  But, I always trim edges, always.  If
I see a sharp edge, I cannot help myself, it has to be trimmed.  I can still
hear my Dad today, like it was yesterday.  It has made me a little pedantic
on this soapmaking issue.  But that is how it has to be.

So I conclude - it is not an 'all male' thing. LOL

Liz

08:33:00